Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More good stuff


I have a couple more pictures of my group at the Stampin' Up! convention, but I thought you might want to see a card. So here is the final card from last week's class. This one features a paper flower that I have sponged to coordinate with the circle of DSP, topped with a button and a pearl. In the background is a doily I cut on the Big shot and at the base is Crumb Cake DSP. It is some gorgeous stuff, every sheet is embossed with clear images, some are flowery, some are neutral stripes or dots. It is gorgeous and textured and heavy duty.  If you haven't felt this yet, you need to come on over and try it!

Next is our group, Catherine, Shelli (the CEO and co-founder of Stampin' Up!), Mike, me and Barbara, so happy that all the work is done and we are almost ready to head home to our families!

And finally, my little group, in the main stadium, with a fun picture of us  posing for a group shot.

What a great trip!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment