Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Clear your schedule

You're invited. . . come see all the cool samples and projects I brought home from the Stampin' Up! convention. Thursday at 1 pm or 7 pm at my place, just comment or email me that you're coming!

This card was one of my swaps. I threw it together at the last minute, but I love it! I adore banners on cards, and I was CASEing a card in a magazine, but the blues and the white panel just look nice! A bit of bakers twine and a couple brads add texture, and the stamp set was an exclusive set for demonstrators that I received at last year's convention.

Cute, huh?

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations your project has been chosen for the blog finds of the day on 7/27/12. If you would like to see other projects chosen for today's blog find, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete