Monday, July 23, 2012

Hot hot hot

We are cooking now, and this "weber grill" has very little to do with it!  But, in case you're wondering, the smoke is made with Everything Eleanor stamp set, I stamped off once so the ink is less dark. The grill is made from the Real Red Glimmer Paper, which is so awesome. I just punched a  large circle then cut it in half, used a brad to hold it together at the side. Some punches of word window, 1/2" circle and the grill is done! To create the sentiment I used the word window again, the small oval and the postage stamp punch. Easy Peasy.

Prepare yourself for Stampin' Up! Convention talk and pictures. I am back from 5 days in Salt Lake City at the home of SU. We spent 4 days at the convention center with 3500 stampin women and about 4 stampin men. There must have been a million cards swapped and just as many creative ideas generated.

Come on over and take a peek at the cards I collected and the pictures we took. Just leave me a comment or give me a call to schedule a time.

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment