Friday, March 23, 2012

Sparkly fun

Look closely, now tell me, how many ink pads were needed to create this card? Guess right and I'll send this sparkly creation to you. First guesser only, and no fair if you took the class.

Unlike my stamping pal Sue, I am not a big glitter gal. I use it. I don't have a problem with glitter. I just don't "go to" it. For some people, a card isn't finished until it has some glitter on it. But it doesn't always occur to me.

This card stars the glitter. It is Stampin' Up! extra fine glitter in a purple shade. It is adhered to the card using Heat 'n Stick powder and the heat gun. I used a sneak peek stamp set called Everything Eleanor for the flourish and flowers. We received this at the Leadership Conference I attended and you will be able to get it into your hands in June.

Leave me a comment or shoot me an email and be specific--how many ink pads and why are you guessing your number?

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment