Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Swap

Rhinestones, buttons and embossing, oh my!
We had fun Tuesday night at our monthly demonstrator swap. I look forward to gathering with other demos to chat about our stamping businesses. We hear about the ladies who are enjoying all the benefits of being a demonstrator, without actually selling anything to anyone -- buy at a discount, receive pre-release access to new products, website of creative ideas and monthly magazine! As well as chatting with the more business minded about their classes, demonstrations, successful fund-raisers and more.

Plus we stamp! This card is a CASE from a blog post, if you recognize please shoot me a comment and I'll happily give credit. The original didn't have a watermark or signature.   I loved the Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry combo. I used naturals white to add a little more ooomph, then I embossed the hearts on just the little section of the white layer. With buttons and rhinestones, the card is ready to go out to a customer to thank her for ordering!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment