Sunday, January 29, 2012

Feeling gross

 While in San Antonio, at Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference, there were so many great ideas shared, samples posted, cards swapped. One of my favorites is a simple correspondence set, using the same stamp and layout, but varying the colors. I might do this for a stamp-a-stack class. What do you think? And this beautiful stamp is only available free as a Sale-a-bration option.

I'm still in the pj's today, sick as a dog (a sick dog, for sure) with some food poisoning. I'm sure you didn't eat where I ate, so I won't mention any names.  But I am thinking back fondly to the great food we ate in Texas.  Have you ever stayed at a LaQuinta hotel? They offer free breakfast, and I am a breakfast eater, so it is a good deal for me. But most of the time, you make your waffle and it comes out of the iron in a round shape. Not in Texas! How fun is this ?!? Gotta have a little fun with your food when you're up early, after being up late with your stampy friends in a hotel, far from home!

Happy Stamping (hope to be feeling better tomorrow),
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment