Saturday, January 28, 2012

Super Simple

 When Stampin' Up! does all the thinking for me, I'm just, so fine with that!  In the new mini catalog, there is this beautiful blossom set, three nice big flowers, each with their own personality, and a couple little circle elements that can be used as centers or complementary elements. AND a punch that perfectly matches for quick cutting of the flowers.  So, when you need a card and you are feeling a lack of inspiration, just pick a DSP, a matching color, stamp some flowers, punch' em out and add an appropriate sentiment. Done.

As I said, sometimes it is nice to be able to let Stampin' Up! do ALL the thinking.

Remember these cute little photogenic gnomes? He looks like he was having fun in a photo booth!  I posted this card in a contest Stampin' Up! offered at the Leadership Conference. He appealed to at least one other demonstrator, even tho I didn't win the contest.  Jan of Metropolis, IL posted this card in her compilation of gnome cards. Feel free to go peek at her blog and leave her a little comment. http://inkrubberart.blogspot.com/2012/01/do-you-like-gnomes.html

 Oh, and feel free to leave me a little comment. I love to know who is visiting!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment