Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feeling Great

 The food poisoning seems to have moved along, thankfully!  While at the Leadership Conference, earlier this month, I participated in a "shoebox" swap. We all brought one planned card, all the pre-cut cardstock, ink, stamps and embellishments to make 48 of the cards. Then we swap and create the cards the other demonstrators brought. So awesome.  Then we each go home with a shoebox full of great samples. I love doing a shoebox swap!

Three of these cards are from this swap, the fourth is from Stampin' Up, from the make n' take sessions. This past week I used these four cards at my workshops. The stampers in attendance had a great time and got to go home with 4 great cards!

 Maybe you and your friends would like to make some great cards? Just leave me a comment or send me an email and we can arrange to make that happen.

Happy Stampin!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment