Sunday, September 11, 2011

Let the Holidays begin

If you want to send handmade Christmas cards, it is easier if you don't wait until late December, but don't let me discourage you from thinking that it can be done!  This card would be perfect for giving a gift card, in person. The beautiful ribbon makes mailing a bit bulky and the post office wants extra money.

I love love love this little penguin with his snowballs! He is one of "25 & Counting," a huge stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Stampin' Up! has done all the work designing a set for Advent calendars, 25 darling images with the 1 thru 25 for your little windows or drawers.  Not only is it cute as can be, but I earned it FREE through a recruiting challenge! Gotta love free stamps, right?!

Because the images are so darn cute, I don't want to wait until I get the time to create an entire Advent calendar, so I am figuring out ways to use the cuties on other projects. You'll be seeing a few in the near future. Stick around!  You should have this gorgeous set in your hands, too, don't you think? Call me or leave me a comment and I'll help you earn it FREE too!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment