Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another daisy

I'm just not comfortable being this busy. Back when I was in college, I thought, Gawd, I'm so busy! Then when I was getting married and newlywed, our social lives and careers were so demanding, and I thought, Gawd, I'm so busy! Then we had our kids, and truly, I was so busy.

I thought once they were independent I would feel like my life was my own, but no! I still feel like, Gawd, I'm so dang busy!  It is more about "me" now, but still, there isn't a day that isn't scheduled, blocked off and committed! All good stuff, but still, so busy!

This pretty invite is for a shower this Sunday that I am co-hosting for a lovely young woman being married soon. We will have a lovely afternoon in good company and shower her with gifts.  This week I'm busy thinking and creating decor, dessert and gifts, as well as the regular work, study, friends, stamping schedule. Busy busy busy!

My friend Nancy always laughs at how many commitments I have on my calendar, and I have to count my blessings: I have many good friends and loving family, so I will probably always have to keep an accurate calendar to be sure I don't miss anything. . . but maybe someday I won't be so darn busy!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment