Saturday, September 10, 2011

Swap with my SU sisters

Every month for the past 6+ years, I have gathered with the Stampin' Up! demonstrators in my group. When you sign-up to be a demonstrator, you're automatically part of a group of ladies who are just as crafty as you and who love to get-together to share their craftiness.

We often swap cards or else we hold a "shoebox" and make cards. Each participant brings a box with the supplies for one nice, current card.

This month was a swap, so I could take the liberty to make a card that takes a bit more than 10 minutes.  This baby required crimping, punching, stamping, gluing, popping, tying bows and using a punch in a new and interesting way.  Definitely over the 10 minute limit!  But a special card for a special recipient!

If you're interested in creating 10 minute cards, making friends who enjoy crafting and want to enjoy the occasional "over the top" creation, just give me a call, comment or email. I'd love to tell you more about it.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment