Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fabric flower card

Do you stalk the remnant bin at your fabric store? I am over at that giant fabric retailer just to score these kinds of fabric prizes. This is a thick canvas-like fabric in a beautiful rust and mustard color scheme. I knew it would match my Stampin' Up! colors perfectly! Just run it through the Big Shot with a flower die and a card is born!

Of course, I added lots of ink sponging and a bit of border punch then a button and ribbon combo. Still, this was practically a 10-minute card that looks awesome!

Enjoy your Sunday. I think spring is finally creeping up on us. The dog has run away 4 times this week, the weather broke 60 degrees and it has rained part of every day for at least the last 4 days. Awesome!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment