Saturday, April 2, 2011

Whoever heard of a purple Gerbera Daisy?

I have enjoyed making bridal shower invites this March. But enough is enough. My BigShot Daisy die needs a rest. 50 of these stunners have been delivered and I am fine if I don't make another Gerbera daisy for at least a week!

They are pretty though, aren't they? See the glittery shimmer spray all over the embossed card base? And some clear chunky glitter in the flower  center really sparkles.

If you are planning a spring event, don't be intimidated by the number of invites you may need. A well designed project can be done in a production line and doesn't take too much time from your life, and every single guest on your list will be so thrilled to receive a beautiful handmade card inviting them to the event. You'll be getting those RSVP calls right quick, along with loads of compliments on your handiwork!

Surfing the net this morning, I realize this card fits a challenge posted on Our Creative Corner, so I think I'll submit my post! Check them out at http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really pretty - I love your layered flower in those pretty colors, and the bling in the center is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love that flower and the center bling!! Thanks for joining us this week on the OCC girl power challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Feminine and elegant with the black and purples. Love the embossed panel with the gold shimmer. I'll bet you are getting loads of compliments on these beauties! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love that layered flower, and the black embossed panel is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete