Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mass Production

Swamped. And loving it!  Out of the blue, a call comes. A request. Almost a plea. "I am on a committee. Our craft person has backed out. Can you plan a craft for 100 people? The event is in 3 weeks and we don't have any money in the budget for supplies."

Well, it can be done. But I sent her back to her committee to squeeze out a little budget. Then I started thinking. 10 tables of 10 women. That means I need 10 sets of tools, 10 black ink pads. Who owns 10 black ink pads? Well, maybe those fabulously successful demonstrators that hold big old events with 100 people. Not me! But wait, somewhere in this room is a box of black mini ink spots! So now the paper cutting, the creation of door prize forms, door prizes, plan an outfit, create a display.

This is why I haven't posted in 3 days. 4 days. Whatever. All my energy is on mass production, not creativity. But I'll get back into the swing of it, soon.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

2 comments:

  1. We sure missed you or at least I did. Welcome back and good luck with your small group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a God sent to these people! How sweet of you to help them out on such short notice. Very generous of you. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today for the PC 350 Cards and Gifts blog hop! I hope I've inspired you to try it out...

    ReplyDelete