Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ornament punch

Did you think you were all finished using the ornament punch? Have you shoved it to the back of the bin? Drag it back out, this is such a cute flower!

Daffodil Delight is one of our newer colors, and I admit that it doesn't get much play in my color palette, but it works perfectly here.  The flower is simply 5 ornaments, arranged in a fan and sponged around the edges and in the center, two more ornaments for the leaves with a score down the center of them all, for a bit of texture and realism. I used the 1/2" circle punch for the center of the flower and pearls to add some bling.

Then I sent the card right off to Elaine for her birthday. She shared her day with all the football fans and had a Bears vs Packers party, all our Chicago friends were disappointed, but my husband is a Packer fan, so we went home happy.

Happy stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment