Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ribbon highlight

Of course I know it is January 4th. But when you start to slack, it is really hard to shed the slacker sloth speed and rev back up. So, one day at a time, I'm back in the stamping room, playing with my paper. And ribbon!

Don't you just LOVE this wide striped ribbon? There was a sale last month, and if you didn't stock up on great colors of this ribbon, you are gonna be so sorry. Because I did stock up and I will be using it on everything!  This is a one-layer card that I ran through the Big Shot, using an embossing folder. Then I rubbed my white Stazon ink over the raised embossed pattern. Tied up the gorgeous ribbon and stamped a sentiment and the card is ready to go!  And I have already used this beauty to thank a good friend for a lovely Christmas surprise gift.

Thanks again, Arlene. We really enjoyed the Marine ornaments.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment