Thursday, January 6, 2011

Make a Monster



Make a Monster stamp set is new in this year's Idea Book & Catalog, and it finally got to the top of my "wish list." Why did I wait? Because my kids are both over 20 years old? Because I wasn't sure I knew I would "get my money's worth." Well, forget that.

These guys are so cute and easy to make! With the clear mount stamps, putting the faces and hair on these monsters is easy and accurate! The hairdo on this girl is actually 4 stamps of the goofy sprout of hair. My DD loves that I gave her bangs!

I hope you have noticed how trendy banners are this year. I am trying to note all the fun banners on cards and scrapbook pages all over the web, and share my versions with you. This card would work nicely as a Valentine, but certainly expresses love anytime of the year! Maybe I'll do a few extra to send to the military for writing home? Want to help? Just leave me a comment!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment