Saturday, August 7, 2010

Clever Cake


I love to Copy projects when they are so cute and so clever! This little cake is made from a battery operated tea-light candle!!!  Is that not the cutest thing? The picture is a little lopsided because I wanted to be able to show you the side and the top, so it is propped up on a bent paperclip. And we made the darling box to put the cake into. So sweet!

This was one of the projects at the Conventional event held last Monday in Lincolnshire. One of the benefits of being a demonstrator! A group of very talented ladies put together an "alternative" convention at a local venue for the demonstrators who were unable to attend convention. I have been lucky enough in my business that I have always gone to convention, but wanted to know more about this event, so I attended BOTH this year!  Super fun!  A bit of stamping overload, though! HA!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment