Sunday, August 8, 2010

More from Conventional


As a business demonstrator, I have to think about how to pack up all my goodies and take them with me to workshops at a hostesses home. This new tool is great for bringing along samples in an attractive display. This spiral display was one of the projects we assembled at Conventional in Lincolnshire. The cardstock is punched and threaded on a plastic binder and mounted on a dowel rod. I have about 12 permanent samples and room for probably 20+ additional samples. I haven't transported this yet, and I'm not sure how that will go, but I know it will be well received once I get it to your workshop!

These pictures are from Connie Tumm's blog, this second shot shows three of the displays. Shoot me an email if you'd like to see mine, up close. I can make that happen!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment