Friday, August 6, 2010

So Many Choices


So many new stamp sets! So many new ribbons! So many new colors!

So many new Designer Papers!

My sideline demonstrators are such a great resource for stamping success! We each bought an equal portion of the new Designer Series Papers and cut them down and shared. Now each of us has EVERY SINGLE NEW Designer Paper in a sampler so we can show you, up close, what every paper looks and feels like!

The Halloween paper is flocked! I wouldn't have guessed that from looking at it in the catalog. And who reads the details?
The Sweet N Sour is glossy embossed with swirls and gorgeous details! Who knew?

I have a swell swatch book for you, too! Anyone interested in joining the Stampin' Up! family to take advantage of the product discount or to build a home-based business, I have a swatch book similar to this, just for you!  Call me!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment