Saturday, March 13, 2010

Things I love...

Chocolate is, indeed, one of the things I love. This card is definitely another!

This was inspired by a card featured somewhere in blogland, maybe the designer's name is Dena Piereault, I can't read her name in the watermark.  I'm sorry not to be able to give proper credit, if anyone knows her, please help me!!

I used the Big Shot to emboss just an offset section of my layer of Very Vanilla, then stamped in gold ink from Things I Love stamp set. This set is available as a FREE choice when you place a qualifying order during Sell-a-Bration. Just about two weeks left to take advantage of this special offer!!

Back to the card. . . then I used a sponge dauber to add Champagne Shimmer Paint over the embossed images. Too bad it doesn't show here, because it is FABULOUS!!  Then the square scallop punch provided the Soft Suede elements, some Soft Suede ink to make all the things I love, punched with an easy circle punch. Stunning in person, if I do say so myself.  So much so, that I think I will bring this as my swap card on Monday to my stamping group.

Have I mentioned that I'm off to Mexico in 5 days?  Well I am. Woo Hoo!!!  Lands End sent me my swim suit, which happens to be dark chocolate in color. How do you like that?  Fabulous! I'll try to schedule some posts to happen while I am away, but don't let me stop you from . . . . . .

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment