Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy little raccoon

Why are raccoons so cute? I mean, really, I've done a lot of camping and raccoons are nuthin' but trouble!  Stampin' Up! has at least three darling raccoons in the product line right now, and I happen to have two of them on my stamp shelf!

This fella is from Picnic Parade, a level 2 hostess set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I just love this set! If you are hoping to score this set at a discount at the summertime garage sale, just be forewarned that you aren't the first person to put this on your list.  It would be much easier to host a group of stampin' friends and earn it as part of your Sell-a-Bration rewards. Really. I do all the work and you get all the freebies!

This is a 3" x 3" card, usually used as a gift enclosure. A couple strips of designer series paper, a bit of coloring, some gorgeous satin ribbon and a little dot of felt from the Sweet Pea felt flowers set. Voila! Can you tell that the sun was shining brightly in my stamp room yesterday? Finally, a nice shot of a card in natural, bright sunlight!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment