Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thanks

What a great time we had in Mexico. A week in Riviera Maya and I managed to avoid scorching and burning my pale and sensitive skin! Yea!  So if you see me in the next week or two, please don't tell me I hardly look tan. I wish wish wish I tanned, but I don't. And the sun was shining every day (almost)  and the temperature was lovely!

A big ol' box of stamps and paper greeted me, the orders from a workshop for Debbie and Mary. I whipped up some teeny thank you notes to drop in the orders, and they can be delivered today! I love this cute little stamp set called Picture This. It is a level 1 hostess set, shown in the mini Occasions Catalog.  Let me help you earn this set by holding a workshop or gathering orders among your stamping pals. Remember, just a couple days remain of Sell-a-Bration! Don't let the end of March creep on you and miss out on loads of extra free gifts!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment