Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hippity Hoppity


How do you feel about the Treat Cups? Theoretically, I think they're fantastic!  A card AND a treat? What could be better? In practice, I end up having a little bit more difficulty making it work.

Mr Google Eyes here, has a little slide door inside the card that will let a niece or nephew open his belly and enjoy these pastel yummies. Since I had the drawer of punches open, I think I used them ALL!! A dab of pastel chalks on his face and a bit of journaling marker for the dopey smile. The paper is from the Sell-a-Bration Designer Series Paper.  The sentiment is from the hostess set Picnic Parade.

I am still trying to catch up on snail mail, email, friends and laundry. Maybe I'll share a shot of the resort with you. Want to see Bahia Principe Akumel in Riviera Maya, Mexico? Ok. Here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment