Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You're Invited


Sincerely, if you are the least bit interested, you are welcome to come. . . tonight, my place, 7 pm.  All the fun girls will be here, stamping! And this is the card I am bringing.

I am hosting the monthly shoebox swap for my sidelines, because we don't have an active upline. Tonight we will be laughing, stamping, sharing and planning. If you want to see the variety of talented ladies who are Stampin' Up! demonstrators in my group, pop over. This one get-together a month is enough reason to become a demonstrator! The ideas and plans we share are awesome and fun.

Call if you need directions. Just drop in if you know where I live.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card!! That little bunny is precious!! It does make me *smile*!

    ReplyDelete