Monday, February 15, 2010

Pop Quiz


That's why they call it a pop quiz, cause you didn't know there would be a test. Here is the question, it is pass or fail, A+ or F: Where is my son?

He isn't lost. I know where he is. I'm just checking to see if any of you actually are paying attention. Oh, you say you are here for the cards, not the blather? OK!!

The card is a Yoyo Yellow base, a layer of Whisper White and then Real Red and Brilliant Blue stars. Layers of Real Red and Brilliant Blue and a bit of stamping on Whisper White.  I was pawing through my embellishments looking for bright silver brads and came across these star brads! Bonus!

This card is for Steve, my oldest child, as he received a promotion on the first of the month.  He says it's no big deal, just a matter of time. . . having been in the corps for a given amount of time. But I'm his Mother!  So it's a big deal to me!  So I sent a card and I walked around with a big proud smile for a few days.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment: