Sunday, February 21, 2010

Acetate card


As I surfed the web today, I came upon the Cards Magazine blog, and found last week's challenge was to use acetate. So all their cards were posted, and there are some awesome reasons to open that stash of clear acetate and get to work. Here is my first project. It is a standard size card base cut from acetate and simply folded, as if it was cardstock. Works like a dream. While I was using hoarded goodies, I allowed myself a smidge of Bridal Specialty paper, this beautiful white-on-white stripe paper. Arranged a variety of bright hearts, a bit of the flowery Bridal Specialty paper sponged with Ballet Blue ink and punched with the 5-petal punch. A bit of ribbon, a little hello and one last heart on top of a scallop oval punch. FUN!  I guess I was a little punchy, ya think?

So, I bet I will keep this up for a couple more days, then I'll have enough ideas to offer a class in acetate, also known as window sheets at Stampin' Up!  Want to come? When would you like me to schedule such a class? And don't forget that it is still Sell-a-Bration. . . you could have a workshop featuring these projects, and earn loads of free goodies from Stampin' Up!

Leave a message in the notes, tell me what you think,
Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment