Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hey There, Build a Bear!


"I'm just not creative."

"I don't have time to spend thinking up new projects."

"I can't afford all the Stampin' Up! products."

"I want it all, but blah blah blah."

Any of this sound familiar? I've heard it all. I used to say it too. Well who cares if you aren't creative? Or you are busy? Stampin' Up! and all the Stampin' Up! demonstrators share so many great ideas and projects, that you never have to think of one on your own, just pick from the thousands available and get crackin'! No funds? Not enough income to "indulge" your craft? Feel free to show the great products to your neighbors, friends, relatives, co-workers and new friends (former strangers). When they spend their pocket money on stamps, paper, ink and tools, you will make $$ to spend on stamps, paper, ink and tools! It's amazing! And fun! This darling little bear is a sample SU provided to demonstrators. This entire panel gets adhered to a gift bag, making it the most fabulous gift bag ever! Any little girl, or big girl, would love any gift she might receive with this gorgeous packaging!

If you need a few extra bucks to help get through the holidays, and enjoy a discount on your favorite crafting supplies, just leave me a comment or an email or a call, and I'll help you make it happen!
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment