Friday, November 13, 2009

Shimmery Santa

Somehow, we seem to have jumped from Halloween straight to Christmas, but you know that you need to get the stamps and paper in-hand, so you can make fabulous Christmas cards to WOW all your friends and relatives! This is a fun card that doesn't take much . . . time, supplies or postage. There is shimmer paint all over Santa's beard and fur, a bit of coloring on his outfit and leather goods, one panel of green Designer Series Paper (DSP) and an inch-and-a-half of fabulous polka-dot ribbon. Round the corners and do a little creative paper-piercing and the card is ready to mail. The Kraft base allows for you to write on the inside without having to add a white panel or use a white pen, another fabulous bonus; this is one detail that I tend to overlook. I like to use a deep color for the card base, then when it comes time to sign the card, I have to figure out a way for the ink to be seen, right?

Click on over to my Stampin' Up! shopping website to get the supplies, or give me a call or a comment and I'll be happy to help you pull it all together.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment