Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Glassy Glaze for Free!


IRL, In Real Life, another fun stamping acronym. If I was a better photographer, I wouldn't need this acronym. The picture doesn't do this little tag justice. IRL this tag is really, very cool. I die-cut the buttons on the Big Shot with a Sizzlet die. It gives you 4 cute buttons. Then I embossed them using VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder. But not just any clear embossing powder. I used Glassy Glaze from Stampin' Up! This stuff is chunky and leaves a nice thick layer of shinyness (a new word!). And I got it free as a door prize at a recent Stampin' Up! event. Making it extra cool! But it costs under $5, not much to add a cool new product to your stamping fun! Hey, here's a deal. . . spend $50 or more on supplies and I'll throw in a a free jar of Glassy Glaze! This offer good all week. Call, email or place an order right on-line, and I'll toss in the free product. Excellent, right?

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment: