Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ask an Expert


Stampin' Up! has jumped into the digital crafting world and offered us the chance to take a few webinar classes and become certified demonstrators. I love my computer and adding this software is awesome. If you have a digital camera and loads of digital pix on your camera, this is an affordable and fun and beautiful way to be able to convert those computer bits into gorgeous photo books, scrapbooks, calendars and other printed products. And the software is really affordable and easy to use. And now I am a certified demonstrator, so I can help you get started and provide you with any assistance you might need to make the projects you want!

Leave a message, email or give me a call if you want to join the fun,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment