Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Gift For You -- Matching Sale


Just got an email from a local scrapping store, and I thought, I can match that! So here's the deal: purchase any stamp set and I will give you a free ink pad. Your choice of color, choose from any of Stampin' Up! collections: Basic, In-Color, Soft Subtles, Bold Brights, Earth Elements or Rich Regals.

Check out the gorgeous Holiday Mini-Catalog, the Idea Book and Catalog or go on-line and look at both of them. Then email me your order, place it on-line or give me a call, and I will add the ink pad of your choice to your order, my treat!

We had a Tag Swap Monday night, this was the second one that I brought. I think it turned out pretty cute! Feel free to come try the Big Shot and see how quick and easy it is to create this cute little envelope for your gift tags!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment