Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stash box


Where do you keep your stash of handmade cards? I had to find magnet sheets for a little Build-a-Bear project I'm working on, and these metal tins followed me home from the local craft store. So some Designer Series Paper and ribbon turned the plain white tin into a pretty stylish place for me to keep on my cards neat. I will be filling this with a few of every type of card and will keep it on my desk at work. Then when my boss pops in to see if I have a get well card or a thank you note, I can point her to my stash!

The ribbon and paper are retired from the Stampin' Up! catalog, but I have a huge supply of current product you might like. There are at least 3 more of these tins hiding under my desk. If you are looking for a little project, leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment