Monday, October 5, 2009

CASE time


Are you tempted yet? This card made a convert of me. I am not a fan of Halloween cards. They tend to be scary and dark and kinda creepy.

Scary? Nope. Dark, well, dark in a cheerful kind of way. Creepy, Nope.

So if I can smile and laugh at a Halloween card, I'm in. Join me Wednesday at 1 or 7 pm to make this Halloween card. Of course, this card is CASEd (copy and steal everything) from another very talented blogger. Unfortunately she didn't put her name on her posted card, so I will cheerfully share with you if anyone recognizes the artist and shares with me.

All materials are from Stampin' Up! I love the little stamped image. He is a "single" fella, available on page 208 of the catalog, with all the other single stamps.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Dee,
    Very cute card - I feel the same way about Halloween cards but this one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete