Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cute as a Bug


A clean and simple design always appeals to me. I am working on bringing my projects "to the next level" but it isn't easy for me. If you look at the tin posted yesterday, you'll laugh at me. But it is still on the worktable, waiting for me to figure out how I can go to the "next level."

Certainly this little card also qualifies for Clean and Simple. But somehow a baby card should be understated, right? The Designer Series Paper is from a pack earned during Stampin' Up!s "Sale-a-Bration" last winter, but if we offer lots of paper that will work beautifully with this layout. The stamp set is a Level 1 Hostess Set, Cute as a Bug. Just darling!

How can I help you bring out your creativity?

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment