Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tractor Time


Sometimes you see something so cute, you have to get out your stuff and copy it, before you lose the image or just lose your train of thought. Yes, this was posted on someone else's blog. My Mom was here, we were hanging out by the Stamping Table, and this popped up on my screen. We jumped up and grabbed the punches and made a couple tractors. Now, who posted this? Who looked at the tag punch and thought, that looks like a John Deere tractor!? I have no recollection. But I love that the seat is made from a heart, that the exhaust fumes are made from flowers, and that the whole darn thing is unbelievably cute.

Blog Candy: I will send all the supplies needed for this punch project to anyone and everyone who leaves a comment with a great punchline that I can add to a card front. So, short and sweet, with a nice pun or joke. Be sure to leave me a way to contact you, your email should read like this: dtollaksen at wideopenwest dot com, that way the weird people won't notice your email and start sending you unBoldwanted junkmail. Don't get too excited, when I say supplies, that means I will punch out the paper and send it to you. . . I will not be sending you the 7 punches needed to make this, just the punched paper and the brads! You need to have your own glue. LOL

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment