Saturday, September 12, 2009

Autumn Splendor

If you have studied your new Stampin' Up! mini catalog, you may recognize the stamp set Autumn Splendor on this wall hanging. I am absolutely in love with these leaves, and I think they will be showing up on everything I make this fall. These were embossed with clear embossing powder on various shades of cardstock, then I cut them out. The text was die cut on the Big Shot and the buttons are a combo of retired SU buttons and some buttons from my sewing box. The layout was featured ages ago in a Stampin' Success magazine. The frame was found in my DDs room. . . I think that means she found it at Goodwill, and now it can hang in the kitchen until the Christmas decorations go up.

Did you miss me this week? I have had a cold, and was in no mood to be cheerful on my blog. I stamped, I crafted, but I was sneezing and congested and didn't feel like chatting.

But now I'm on the mend, and I'll share soon. I'm prepping for a Girl Scout stamping service project, and my Build-a-Bear goodies have arrived, so some kids projects are bound to show up soon!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment: