Thursday, September 3, 2009

Green Bags

Are you looking at what I am looking at? These bags aren't green, and yet they are environmentally friendly, therefore: green. I have commit completely to carrying my own shopping bags into the store. If you save all the plastic bags that are provided when shopping, you will quickly realize that our landfills must just be bursting with plastic bags. Yuck. These beautiful bags were available to demonstrators at our recent convention, and I grabbed a couple, with you in mind. Book an in-home demonstration in September or October, and I will be ecstatic to provide one of these to you as part of my gift.

You and your guests will be able to sample Stampin' Up!s new My Digital Studio, software for cardmaking and scrapbooking on your computer. You can see and sample SU!s vinyl wall art, perfect for dorm rooms, living rooms, car windows and more!

You can see and sample the new Build-a-Bear die-cut products for the Big Shot: make some colorform or paper doll type projects for the kids in your life! You can see and sample some of our famous cards and rubber stamps!

Anything new happening at Stampin' Up!??? Oh yea!! And I saw some unbelievable keychains made from rubber stamps, I have to make some of these this weekend. . . watch the blog for more details! I want to give them to you, let's book a party and share with your pals!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Hey I waited a day now where are these crazy keychains. I need to see them. Do I need to book a workshop?

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete