Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DCBD 117: Sketch Challenge



Do you see the BigShot contribution on this card? I can't make a card anymore, without using something made with the BigShot!  Well, it isn't the embossed flowers from The Upsy Daisy stamp set. . . It isn't from the Candy Lane DSP.  And the beautiful ribbon certainly wasn't created on the BigShot. That leaves that silly bird, which was indeed die cut from a Sizzlet and popped up on a dimensional, with a teeny smidge of Chocolate Chip ink around the edges for definition.  This card pretty closely follows the sketch challenge. I hope you are thinking of how you can interpret the challenge. If you need more inspiration, and I hope you might, just click on the DCBD logo at right, and go on a blog hop to see all the Diva's cards!
I'll be back in a week with the next challenge, and maybe a picture or two from my vacation. Have a great week!
Dee Tollaksen

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love that Upsy Daisy stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card, nice way to incorporate the Big Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, these colors are great and I love the embossed flowers! The Big Shot bird is a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "silly little bird" I have that die too, I will have to go home and play. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bird! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job! love the color combo and the addition of that sweet little bird!
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, Dee! The big shot is a must, no doubt about it :) Enjoy your vacation. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete