Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DCBD 118 BigShot challenge


Hello, I'm back, and yes, my vacation was wonderful.  I made these before I left, to use as thank-you notes while on our trip. We have been in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The hospitality staff really works hard to provide great service and help provide a wonderful vacation.  We used these to write a little note and leave gratuities for some of the staff that were especially helpful. 
I used the petal die on the BigShot to quickly punch these little presentation boxes and then just wrapped some Sell-a-Bration ribbon around, and dangle a pretty tag. I hope they enjoy the packaging as much as the gratuity!
Great to be home!  
Dee Tollaksen

4 comments:

  1. I really did have a great time, but I am also glad to be home. Thanks for all the laughs.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really great! the butterfly tag is beautiful! love the ribbon too!
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and what a wonderful idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete