Monday, March 2, 2009

Pacific Point Pinafore


Having seen a card similar to this on Iliana Crouse's blog, I had to download the template and re-create it. I absolutely adore this card, sorry if that sounds boastful, but since I CASEd it totally, I actually adore Iliana's card!  The collar is punched with a circle punch and the scallops are made with the scallop circle punch, then the waistline is made with the regular scallop punch. Just adorable! And Pocket Silhouettes stamped in Pacific Point at the hem. Love It!!
Dee Tollaksen

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! My mom thinks so too! :)
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! Love it! The flowers stamped at the bottom like that look fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee,
    I really like this card also!! You cased the card from Ilina... she is my friend from th ePhilly area... she is absloutely an amazing card designer!!! She's also a very nice person!!
    Denise from Massillon
    Phil4:13

    ReplyDelete