Saturday, February 14, 2009

Is this a rerun?


Lots of compliments on this card at my demonstration this week. I thought I already posted it, but maybe not. . . anyway, I hope you like it!
This is a brand new set with a French name, Le Jardin Botanique. Really beautiful flowers and leaves. Just a smidge of certainly celery ribbon and a jolt of black cardstock. I'm sure it is a CASE, but a very classic layout. In fact, this is my "fall back" layout--if I can't come up with a new design for a card, I will "fall back" on this one.
Three across with a sentiment in the bottom right. Seems very pleasing to the eye.
Enjoy Valentine's Day! Love to all --
Dee Tollaksen


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee.. This is a great card!! I was just blurffing and found the post on 12/24 where you mentioned me!! I guess I wasn't 'all there' in December!! Sorry I didn't leave a sweet comment!
    --Sharon Field

    ReplyDelete