Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DCBD115 sketch challenge

Wednesday Wednesday, just love that day!

Here are those cheerful bumblebees again! I loved this designer series paper so much. So much that I seem to have ordered it twice!  I guess we will all be seeing lots of cards made with the Parisian Breeze specialty DSP. It really is awesome, something heavier that our regular DSP but short of the card stock weight. Very user friendly.

This is my inspiration piece for the DCBD sketch challenge. I hope you are motivated to stamp! Use the sketch as a jumping off place, make a card, post it and let me know where it is posted. I promise to make nice comments about your artwork!  Want more inspiration? Check out the blogs of my fellow designers, found under the coffee cup logo at right.
Have a great day!
Dee Tollaksen

6 comments: