Thursday, February 19, 2009

Embosslits

Have you seen these Embosslits for the BigShot? This little darling almost slipped past me, so I want to be sure you don't miss it. It is called Flower Burst Embosslit and casts just over $10. It embosses and cuts out the flower in one pass through the BigShot.  A 2" square scrap of paper becomes this hightly textured shaped flower, in two seconds flat.  If I wanted, I could add ink to the Embosslit and it would pop out pre-inked too!  In this card, I sponged the ink onto the flower after it was embossed and cut.  AWESOME!!! Yes, the embosslits will work with other diecut devices, but they are made to work perfectly with the BigShot. Looking for a bargain on this "must-have" tool? Shoot me an email or give me a call, now is the time to get serious! Sell-a-Bration is in full swing and Stampin' Up! wants to put the paper and stamps and tools of your dreams into your hands!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment