Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DCBD114


Good Gracious, I almost forgot to post my DCBD challenge inspiration card!  Today is a color challenge: use Always Artichoke, Kraft, Pink Pirouette and Almost Amethyst. 

Back when I signed up as a demonstrator, the
 Loads of Love stamp set came with with demo kit. I think it was the most "masculine" set at the time, and I have had fun thinking up ways to use the truck for every occasion. Here is a cute Valentine. Either my son will be getting this, or I'll give away as a BINGO prize tonight. 

Yes, I have a nice big demonstration tonight!  Always a good thing! I know I will be giving away lots of prizes and the hostess, Adrienne, will be receiving "Loads of Love" in the form of SU products. You too could be getting "Loads of" free products -- just name your date!

Want to tackle this color challenge? Just post a comment and let me know where to see your card and I'll link you to my blog for everyone to enjoy!

Happy Wednesday,
Dee Tollaksen

7 comments:

  1. This is cute Dee! That little truck is full of possibility, isn't he?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...I forget that set has the load of hearts! Great job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this.. I like the idea of using soft colors for a masculine image! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with everyone else, it is such a cute card. The colors all look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling. Great job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft and pretty colors on this!! What a great way to use this truck!!!

    ReplyDelete