Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What day is this?


Not sure what happened, but blogger posted Monday as the date for that Santa card, so I thought I could sneak another Christmas card in before I have to put up my Design Team inspiration. Here is a really fabulous card I have been teaching for a long time. Unfortunately the original is gone so I don't know who the talented designer was, but my customers LOVE this card: simple, glitzy and fool-proof! The only product we snuck in here that isn't available from Stampin' Up! is the packing tape. It is covering the window made by the star punch, then glitter is poured all over it, well, when I say glitter, I mean Dazzling Diamonds. You knew that, though, right?!? So the card is non-traditional colors, glittery and has only one layer -- Fabulous!
If you designed this or know who may have, I would be delighted to give proper credit!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment