Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Decor Elements for your home

Stampin' Up! is well known for our rubber products: stamps. And it is all about expressing yourself with a little help from the talented artists. We are branching out a bit, and using vinyl instead of rubber. Decor Elements were recently introduced and we will be offering a wide line of decorative vinyl "rub-ons" for your home. I wasn't too sure about this, but now I have seen catalogs from other companies and I have seen products on sale at Joann's and I have tried Stampin' Up!s products. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!



Here is the shadow box I made with the Decor Elements I won at convention. It was easy, totally successful, and quite pretty. Below is the autumn version that was on display at convention. I think I did a good job of reproducing it!

Call me if you want to know more or leave a post here if you have a comment!

Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Either your picture is not level or your shadowbox is. Mr Monk doesn't like this.

    But he loves the shadowbox and is very jealous.

    ReplyDelete