Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Upcoming Stamping Events and Specials

I had a revelation just now, and so . . . I am posting my upcoming stamping events.
Here is the revelation: I use GoogleReader to keep up-to-date with everyone's blogs. When using GoogleReader, I don't see any of the sidebars or calendars or blinkies on the blogs. So, if I don't see them, you may be using a service and you aren't seeing my sidebars and calendar. Soooo, here are my upcoming stamping events and specials!

Today: Time to schedule "ME TIME" and book a class with Dee!!
August 21: Stamp Camp at 1 or 7 pm: Stamp-a-Stack of Cards using all new stamp sets, 12 cards for just $20!
August 30: Tent Event: stamps, papers, accessories and other craft supplies selling for awesome discounts!
September 4: Stamp Camp at 1 or 7 pm: Test Drive the new Big Shot! Create 4 fabulous projects for just $15!
September 17: Stamp Camp at 1 or 7 pm: Create the much admired "Pleated Skirt" card seen here first! Learn this cool technique and others for just $20!
October 2: Stamp Camp at 1 or 7 pm: Faux Metal is easy and fun and you may already own the supplies!
October 18: NW Suburban Shoebox: share one card idea and make 20+ cards with other area stampers, lunch and door prizes included!

No comments:

Post a Comment