Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pretty Butterflies

After Stampin' Up! convention, I think I have been on overload and am just recovering. Sorry if you missed me, but now I'm cooking again. This little cutie is based on a technique one of the demonstrators shared with everyone. The face of the card is using two new sets that we received as part of our convention package, Flight of the Butterfly and Eastern Blooms, as well as the new Scallop Edge punch and a new button.
But wait, the best part is in the second picture, where I used Inspired by Nature, the third set we recieved. And the fabulous new technique. Voila! Flying Butterflies!
Hope you like it. And maybe you want to be able to duplicate it? Just comment here or email me and we can set up a class at your convenience!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Dee, your card turned out great! I've got to try this out.

    ReplyDelete