Friday, May 22, 2020

Stamping from home

One of the highlights of my schedule is my visit with my Mom at her library. I offer a class at the library for  card makers, we create 4 cards every month. I get to have an afternoon with my Mom, we get together with crafters and we make new friends. What could be better? What could go wrong? Well, a pandemic could come by.

These friends are texting me, lonely or our class. So we worked it out with the library for a curbside pick-up and a class to-go. They will have to use their own stamps, but they can make it work. And for those that don't have stamps, they will have to borrow, maybe from Mom!

If you are interested in a curbside pick-up class (or in the mail!) this foursome is available to you too! Give me a click here and I will send you the details!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment